Saturday, February 21, 2009

..My Intro..


im pravin and i fancy the straight edge lifestyle im back to blogging after a long time i prefer living a simple and distinguised life rather than the glamour one im 17 this year and i have a important examination to write i live in a small town called bukit mertajam and currently studyin in HSBM i love my friends as how much i love The Simpson :) my friends call me Pravin,some of them call me Prave,and some of them call me pra i am a music lover and i share my interest on rock musics music is basically a cure for that itch =P i am a football enthusiast as well go hard on me and imma go hard on you,savvy? MANCHESTER UNITED for ever i fancy crazy japanese hairstyles there you go my friends a lil intro about myself ASTALAVISTA ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment