Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A day like no other..

Exam's has just finished and i didnt go to school today.i only slept at 4.00 a.m. yesterday cause was watchin the Champions League finals.boy did the game suck!a 2-0 defeat is hard to swallow.but Sir Alex ferguson has nothing to loose for he have lifted many trophies before.ok lets get back in board,i didnt go to school and my mom went out with the car to some place,leaving me here at home all alone and lonely!i tried watchin televisyen but i couldnt be amused so i went outside to take a walk at a nearby park,which was not bad for it was more peaceful and calming,as a relief from my examination pressure!i got back home and i was still bored and didnt know what to do!?? O.o i was freezing my sorry butt on the couch while my FRIENDS are out there chillin at batu ferringhi! grrrrrrrrrrr.. wish i culd have go.i wish i had a bike! FU** HELL! cool it Prave.. you still can have a driving license and HOPEFULLY a good car.i hope its one from my wishlist.

My car wishlist:
Pontiac Superback 78
Supercharged Camaro 64
Elearno GT
Skyline Gtr-34
350 Fairlady Z

In the near future im gonna be cruisin on this sweet rides and other guys are gonna be jealous of me!HAHAHAHA and imma gonna dig more chicks than any pricks! OK i made that up :P -.~ and then im gona be involved in street racing and endure the life of the fast lane!and become a street racing LEGEND! ok thats enough Prave time to get back to reality. =.=

Sorry guys i get excited when it comes to cars.i fancy anythin that has wheels and goes fast and i find the oppurtinity to do something stupid with it!

HAHAHA..

ok thats all for today i think.my 'lazy' syndrome is starting to bugg me. ROLF


No comments:

Post a Comment