Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HSBM Prom Night

KURO to SHIRO



Well the much anticipated prom has taken place.Alongside with many controversial throughout the making of the event,our fellow compatriot Hema,Izzatul and Naveen Johsua strived hard to make this an unforgettable evening.Everyone was excited as it was something new for all of us.We only get to see this sort of event take place in western countries.*consider ourself very lucky* >D







The event started late as the organisers face some technical problems.Our main theme for the event was black and white.A few of my friends were there early to decorate the ballroom.


it looked something like this. :) cantik kan?



The evening was filled with many good looking people.Everyone was dressed so well and i culdnt tell if anyone was dressed unappropiately.As i was saying,the main theme was black and white,and so was my prom suit.







black and white.





Then my most favourite part of the evening came about.DINNER!i was so freakin hungry and i could have pounded a 100 pound cow! jeeee it rhymes~the food was okay.Boleh tahan larh hotel food.Nothing compared to the Chinese hawker stalls in gurney drive. HIDUP LAKSA ! XD





After makan everything,we had a perfomance by Mr.Hemaraj aka Hema-raz XD and Paulsen.They perfomed the song Im Yours by Jason Mraz.And now you see why he's called like that >D.They did well and we enjoyed it.Then another perfomance by Thiruvendran for the song Beribu Bintang.I have to confest,he can be annoying at times =) but he sure did a superb job singing that song.Hats off to Thiru! =.=



What's a prom without a lucky draw?The prom commenced with a cabutan bertuah and guess what?I was the second picking of the lucky draw!Consider myself very lucky indeed. :D



Then it was time for the moment everyone have been waiting for.The best dressed female for the evening.Me and Aaron was the judge for the best dressed.First we picked the 10 best dressed and allowed them to do a catwalk on the runway.They were just dazzling.







arent they just gorgeous?





The winner was Loo Qiu Xi.My form 1 classmate.After the ladies,it was the gents turn.The procedure was the same.And guess what?I was chosen the top three best dressed!But it wasn't enough to outlast Tasha's unforgivable Mafia-clad suit with hat.He reminds me of the all time west coast rap legend Biggie Smalls.Yeap exactly.




me~



Then we had another perfomance by Aaron and his gang.I call them the Malaysian Jabawockeez. :P they havent figured out a name for their group so i named em one.I know its lame =.= they had some shuffle,popping and locking goin on.They really pulled it.A great perfomance.



Malaysian Jabawockeez lol. XD




Who's ready to break the dance flour?Yearp you've guessed it,its Open Dance session!Everyone was fired up and we dudes were just rocking the stage weyh.I called Olle to dance with me but she just walked off =.= feeling pucat-ed i kept dancing and enjoying myself!





i wanted to do a frontflip off the stage but Para warned me that the stage could break. LMFAO!
This is it my friends.My school's very own promnight.We all had a superb evening and many of us had a great time together.Thanks to our prom organisers!



















No comments:

Post a Comment